CIEL organises free guided visits throughout the year to:
- European Institutions: The Council of Europe and the European Parliament.
- The museums of Strasbourg: Alsatian Museum, Historical Museum, Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, etc.
- Art and photography galleries: guided visits of exhibitions, oral communication activities related to works of art, etc.
- Local businesses and enterprises: Alsatian brasseries, employment consultancy offices, etc.La chambre, Stimultania…
- The National Theatre of Strasbourg, and Strasbourg Opera House: visit the backstage area of the theatre and discover the areas not accessible to the public.
- Taster sessions: cheeses, wines, local products, etc.
CIEL takes you to see specially selected shows in 2 large venues:
- The National Theatre of Strasbourg which hosts high-quality shows and books internationally-renowned troupes.
- The Strasbourg Opera House which is one of 5 national opera houses in the region.
- Themed-visits to the historic quarter.
- Day trips by bus organised by a city coach operator (wine route, Haut-Koenigsbourg château, quintessential Alsatian villages, etc.)
- Free events in summer and during the Christmas period.
CIEL organises group visits with a bespoke program: visits to restaurants, boat trips along the river, bowling, visits to businesses and enterprises, sporting activities, etc.).
For further information: email@example.com